If what you truly want is the best for your children, do the right thing…for them. Even if it means compromising your own emotions, giving up the power to be right. Do it. Do whatever you have to do to have your children experience the love they have for mom and dad. They deserve it and you owe it to them. Allow them to have exactly what you have wanted all of your life...happiness.
— Lesley Moore
We have a comfortably furnished office
for cases requiring on-site supervised visitation.
We advocate for children - about their rights to have access to both parents. Going through a child custody process can be a challenging experience. As Professional Family Supervisors, we offer an alternative to non-professional family or friend supervision, which can often be biased and emotionally taxing on the child.
I am not your child's parent, so you will do the parenting - I will do the supervising. I will only intervene if you forget to follow one of the visitation policies, or if for any reason, I detect that your child is unsafe or uncomfortable during the visitation.
The first visit frequently takes place in our office in a controlled setting, giving us an opportunity to become familiar with the parent/child relationship. There are opportunities to be both indoors and outdoors in a lovely garden setting.
Visits can also take place in a variety of other settings both indoors and outdoors such as a park, book store, library . . . as long as it is approved by a court order.
Can you allow your children to love both their parents equally?
It should be their choice . . . not yours.
- An objective report after each visit (if requested/required)
- Consultation with attorneys/case professionals
- Enforcement of court orders
- Compliance with California Uniform Family Code §3200 and Standard 5.20 Guidelines
- Supervision available 7 days a week
- Visitation monitoring at 2-hours minimum
- Off-site and on-site visitation options
- Court testimony as needed
- Supervised Visitation - $75-$125/hr
- Intake Interview: $50 per parent **
- Visitation with abuse allegations - $90/hr
- Custody Exchange: $50-$75
- Travel Fee: Pro-rated hourly fee; fees vary for travel outside of CCC + during commute hours
- Court Testimony: $700 - $1,000
** Family Code §5.20 requires an intake interview be conducted before visitation can be started
- Price for reports is included in the hourly fee
- Maintain written policy for child abduction and potential flight-risk cases